When you’re an art student, having the right tools is essential for success. And that includes having a great laptop to work on your projects. In this article, we’ll discuss what to look for when choosing a laptop for art students, and we’ll list the 5 best laptops for art students. We’ll also show you how to use a laptop for art students, so you can get the most out of your device.
- What to look for when choosing a laptop for art students
- The 5 best laptops for art students
- How to use a laptop for art students
What to look for when choosing a laptop for art students
When choosing a laptop for art students, there are several important factors to consider. The most important consideration is the type of art that you plan to work on.
For example, if you plan to do a lot of digital painting, you’ll need a laptop with a good graphics card. Other important factors to consider include the size and weight of the laptop, the amount of storage space, and the type of keyboard.
The 5 best laptops for art students
Apple MacBook Pro – Best Laptop for for Professional Artists
The Apple MacBook Pro is a great laptop for art students. It has a 13-inch Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Touch Bar, Backlit Keyboard, and FaceTime HD Camera. It also works with the iPhone and iPad. This laptop is perfect for students who need a powerful device that can handle heavy graphics and multimedia editing.
It has UP TO 20 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE so you can work all day without having to worry about recharging. The MacBook Pro also features a powerful M2 chip that makes it super fast and responsive. So, if you’re looking for a laptop that can handle all your art projects, the Apple MacBook Pro is a great option.
– UP TO 20 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE
– Powerful M2 chip
– 13-inch Retina Display
– Some users find the Touch Bar problematic
Microsoft Surface Book 2 – Best Laptop for Artists Overall
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 is the latest laptop from the tech giant, which can be considered as best laptop for arts students. It features a 7th generation Intel Dual Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM and a 256 GB hard drive. It also includes an Intel HD Graphics 620 integrated GPU.
The Surface Book 2 is the fastest Surface Book yet, with 2x more power. It also has a Vibrant PixelSense Display with an improved 13.5″ touchscreen. The Surface Book 2 can be used in four versatile modes: laptop mode, tablet mode, studio mode and view mode.
Specifications of Microsoft Surface Book 2:
– 7th generation Intel Dual Core i5 Processor
– 8 GB of RAM
– 256 GB hard drive
– Intel HD Graphics 620 integrated GPU
– Vibrant PixelSense Display
– 13.5″ touchscreen
– It also includes an Intel HD Graphics 620 integrated GPU.
– The Surface Book 2 is the fastest Surface Book yet, with 2x more power.
– It has a Vibrant PixelSense Display with an improved 13.5″ touchscreen.
– too heavy
Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 – Best Laptop for 3D Artists
The Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 is our one of the best laptops for art students of this year. It’s enhanced with computing power, fast data processing and quick data transfer, making it perfect for creative professionals.
The high-resolution 15.6” 4K/UHD screen with up to 85% Adobe RGB coverage ensures your artwork looks amazing, while the included 3-angle adjustable Wacom Stand provides comfortable viewing. The Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control, with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt response.
-The Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 is our most powerful device yet, perfect for creative professionals.
-It has a high-resolution 15.6” 4K/UHD screen with up to 85% Adobe RGB coverage, ensuring your artwork looks amazing.
-The included 3-angle adjustable Wacom Stand provides comfortable viewing.
-The Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control, with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt response.
– support staff is not good.
Quick read – Best 17 Inch Laptops for Under 500
Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 – Best Laptop for Artists on a Budget
Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 is a best laptop for arts students with touchscreen. It has a large display and it is easy to use. This laptop can be used as both a tablet or laptop. It also offers great performance, even for demanding tasks. The battery life is very good, which means you can use this device for hours without charging it.
This device features an 8th generation AMD Ryzen 7 processor with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage space that makes multitasking effortless. You can enjoy videos and games in high definition on the 14″ touchscreen display.
– Large touchscreen display
– Easy to use
– Can be used as tablet or laptop
– Great performance
– Good battery life
– Features 8th generation AMD Ryzen 7 processor
– High definition video and gaming experience
– Some users find the touchscreen difficult to use
– Others think the display is too small
– Some reviewers have noted that the device is a bit slow when starting up
Quick Read – 5 Best Tablets for Drawing & Note Taking
Dell XPS 13 – Best Fastest Laptop for Arts Students
The Dell XPS 13 is one of the best laptops for art students. It has a 13.4 inch FHD touchscreen display, and it’s thin and light. It also features an Intel Core i7-1185G7 processor, 16GB LPDDR4x RAM, and a 512GB SSD. Plus, it comes with Windows 10 Pro.
The Dell XPS 13 is the perfect laptop for art students who need a powerful device that can handle heavy workloads. Its Intel Iris Xe Graphics provide great graphics performance, and its 16GB of RAM ensures that you’ll be able to run multiple applications simultaneously. And its 512GB SSD provides plenty of storage space for your files and projects.
– Powerful processor
– Great graphics performance
– 16GB of RAM
– 512GB SSD
How to use a laptop for art students
Once you’ve chosen the perfect laptop for your needs, it’s important to know how to use it effectively. Here are some tips for using a laptop for art students:
– Use a stylus: A stylus can be a great tool for art students. It can help you create precise lines and shapes, and it can be used to create digital art.
– Use a graphics tablet: A graphics tablet can be a great way to create digital art. It can also be used for sketching and painting.
– Use software: There are many software programs that can be used for creating art. Some of the most popular options include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Painter.
– Use online resources: There are many great online resources that can help you learn more about using a laptop for art students. Check out websites like Lynda.com and Skillshare to find tutorials and courses on using laptops for art.
So, what are the best laptops for art students? Any of the five laptops we’ve listed should work well for you. But if you want our personal recommendation, we would suggest either the MacBook Pro or Dell XPS 13.
Whichever laptop you choose, make sure to use it to its fullest potential by following our tips above. And most importantly, have fun with your new creative tool!